Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sad Songs Say So Much

"Well" copyright Elizabeth Richey 2008

David said that I should try writing some songs about my actual life, so here is one, but I must warn you that it's a little sad. In reality David and I have very happy lives, but, you know, it's really hard to write a song about the happy parts of your life! It's much easier to write about a moment when you felt depressed. So here it is -- one sad song. I promise that my next one will be a little more upbeat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phenomenal. You have such a gorgeous voice and beautiful lyrics. The next Shawn Colvin for sure. Put me on the order list for the first album ! --- xoxo, Louise

The Krentz Family said...

Aw... that made me cry, Ebee! Beautiful!

The Chocolate Priestess said...

Yes that made me cry too!

I liked it, I liked it a lot.

However if you want a big hit you have to cut it down to no more than 50 words I think... lol

Traveler said...

beautiful song. love you both.