Wow! Sounds huge! The closet office they gave me at Butler where I'm doing my library internship only has room for a desk, 2 file cabinets & an extra chair.
I left my hometown of Bloomington, Indiana in 2007 to live in Florida with my husband. Here I wrote a dissertation on Apollonius' Argonautica. I was an adjunct professor for several years, and then I became a cataloger. I moved to California in 2017 to work at an academic library, and I'm now the Head of Technical Services. Now my husband and cat and I all live in California. In my spare time I like to read, draw, and look at flowers.
5 comments:
It looks like an office - all you need are some pictures on the wall and a stack of books.
Looks like a great start to an office - I am sure you will make it fabulous!
-Jennifer
Do you have to share it or is it all yours?
It's all mine!!
Wow! Sounds huge! The closet office they gave me at Butler where I'm doing my library internship only has room for a desk, 2 file cabinets & an extra chair.
Post a Comment