Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Signs of Tallahassee

Our neighborhood is close to one of the main streets of Tallahassee. Every day when we drive down it we pass by a mall, a movie theater, countless restaurants and small businesses, two grocery stores, and many, many entertaining signs.

Some of the signs have a helpful and informative tone.

Others are a little more baffling.


This sign refers to a bagel restaurant called "Bagelheads," but it's not the sign for that restaurant.


This sign is sort of like a VisionWorks blog! Last week it read, "The doctor is going to have a baby any day now."

This is a car repair place.




And this is a place I've been meaning to try called "Decent Pizza." Apparently Chuck Norris likes it.

1 comment:

The Krentz Family said...

I love this post!! When we were in Florida over Easter, Kevin and I were so amused by the signs we saw everywhere. What is is about Florida and signs?? One of my favorites was "Jesus House of Hope Thrift Store."