By popular request, here is what the inside of a dragonfruit looks like. It's white and speckled with tiny black seeds, which are edible. It tastes like a crisper, milder kiwi fruit.
You can't eat the skin, but I like to use it as a serving bowl for the fruit. It's a wonderfully refreshing treat on a hot, muggy day in October.
I left my hometown of Bloomington, Indiana in 2007 to live in Florida with my husband. Here I wrote a dissertation on Apollonius' Argonautica. I was an adjunct professor for several years, and then I became a cataloger. I moved to California in 2017 to work at an academic library, and I'm now the Head of Technical Services. Now my husband and cat and I all live in California. In my spare time I like to read, draw, and look at flowers.
2 comments:
Gorgeous!
WOW. I am so impressed!
Post a Comment