
I spent last week on a family vacation to St. George Island, one of my favorite places in the world. It's a narrow little barrier island in the Gulf, a couple of hours away from Tallahassee.

We stayed in a house called Serenity Cove.

On one side of the house was a long fishing dock stretching out into the bay.

Heading in the other direction, it was a short walk to the gulf.

There were a few roads for bike riding ...

... lots of windswept beaches, and not very many other people.

The perfect place for a quiet week with my family.
3 comments:
WOW, That looks like a great place!!!
I bet Ginny was in 7th Heaven - with her hubby and two children and their partners all in the same room!!!! for a whole week.. man oh man!!!
I know, there is a weird stripey effect going on with the sky -- I think it's because I took the picture through the car window. I can't believe how well it turned out; you two look like you're having so much fun! It looks like a tourism ad for the island.
Post a Comment