Monday, November 24, 2008

Practice With Adeptive Radiation

One of the reasons I brought my violin all the way from Tallahassee ...

... was so I could reunite with Adeptive Radiation for a practice. John K., John H., Nicole, and Phoebe were all there.

I also played the electric bass that doesn't work unless a combination lock is balanced in a certain place on it.

Nicole and Phoebe played the upright bass.

Phoebe also got to play a little electric guitar, which she enjoyed.

And eventually she drifted off to sleep with the interesting sounds of Adeptive Radiation playing all around her.

2 comments:

The Krentz Family said...

Kevin and I just got RockBand 2 and I realize how incredibly fun it is to play in a rock band! I am glad you are living the dream.

elizabeth said...

Yes, it is awesome!! I feel very lucky to get to play with this rock band.