So I'm organizing all the books in the household. Which means clearing off all the bookshelves. Which means that some things had to go into the walk-in closet in my study, even though it was so full I couldn't actually walk in it ... which means that I had to clean out the entire closet before I could finish the book project. How can the contents of one small closet expand to fill an entire room?
Chocolate Related Recalls for September 6, 2026
3 weeks ago




4 comments:
I particulary like the box of "potenially useful items". Describes the content of most of my closets/basement/garage
What is the difference between mementos and memorabilia?
Really, memorabilia should be reminders of larger events in the culture (elections, concerts, etc.) and mementos should reminders of personal events -- although actually I put both in both boxes!
"Potentially useful items" include things like those mysterious little bits of plastic that you know are essential pieces of SOMETHING, and some day you will discover where they go.
that's impressive that you have "potentially useful items" in two boxes - according to Joe - the definition of PUIs is everything in the garage - even those boxes that haven't been opened in 20 years!!!! and oooohhh the sheer bliss and elation when he actually can put something to use that he has been toting around for 20 years.. Oh you can't imagine!!!
Post a Comment