Ever since I heard this Gillian Welch song, "Winter's Come and Gone," last week, I've had it stuck in my head. It reminds me of watching the birds in Temporary Librarian's wintry yard. I thought it would be a good song for Groundhog Day, even though I'm still not entirely convinced that winter has come and gone here. As you can see, the groundhog definitely saw his shadow here today. I hope spring is on its way wherever you are.
Chocolate Related Recalls for September 6, 2026
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
Dr HF and children LOVE your video! Wm got his guitar out and played along. According to him, he "beat you" and is now the "best musician in the world"! According to me, YOU are - because you got Mg to stop crying. Horray!!!
I came in to work on a dreary day and started the day with your song. Thanks for brightening my day. Now I have that song in MY head!
Nola
Post a Comment