Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Things I Did in Bloomington

I ate as many Indiana tomatoes as I wanted (which was a ton).

I saw a flock of egrets on the mud flats at Lake Griffy.

I went to the Farmer House Museum in downtown Bloomington, which was so cool!

And saw their amazing collection of hats.

My friends TammyJo and Emilie invited me to a burlesque show, and I tried to find something vaguely retro-looking to wear.

Mom and I hiked along the bluffs overlooking "Lake" Griffy.

We saw gorgeous green moss.

Amazing shelf fungus.

And this mysterious blob, which I thought might be a bryozoan colony or a jelly fungus. Mom didn't think it looked like either of those things. Someone needs to go back to investigate further!

We had a wonderful time seeing Brenda, Will, and Chacko.

And we had fun just hanging out at my parents' house.

No comments: