
This week I watched
this cool documentary on origami, and I decided to learn how to fold lucky stars.

But for most of the week, when I wasn't working, I was trying to take advantage of the cooler temperatures by going out for walks. I only fell down once!

I saw these brilliant purple beautyberries (that is the actual name of the shrub, the American Beautyberry) everywhere.

I saw hydrangeas in bloom at Maclay Gardens.

And branches reflected at Lake Ella.

This week, I bought this kooky 70s book for two cents. It's about a New Age community in Scotland that was supposed to produce giant fruits and vegetables, and it's really badly-written and kind of insane, but I love the cover illustration.

At the end of the week, David took me out for lunch at Chez Pierre. We sat outside in the garden and enjoyed the lovely weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment