I opened presents with my family. Will and Brenda gave everyone pictures that they took on their trip to Greece, Turkey, and Egypt. In this clip, they are giving Granddad a photo of the Sphinx.
Margaret and I sang some songs.
Temporary Librarian and I went for a walk in the woods.
I spent New Year's Eve (and the morning of the new year) with Jennifer and John in Indianapolis.
This is John pointing to the place on his family tree where the name of his new baby will go. Two days later, baby Rowan was born.
Back in Bloomington, David and I played some board games with my parents, Will, and Brenda. Here one of the teams attempts to spell "caravan" backward. Several other things happened -- a lovely brunch, some great conversations, more Indiana scenery -- but I didn't take pictures of them. And finally the Bloomingtonauts returned to Tallahassee and started the new semester.

1 comment:
GREAT PIC of TempLibrarian! DRHF
Post a Comment