Nope, they are for real. I've watched E carefully pick hers out before ever opening the email with D's in it. No cheating, no going back and changing her mind after she saw what he'd sent. Promise. What you see is really what two different people chose entirely separately from each other...
I left my hometown of Bloomington, Indiana in 2007 to live in Florida with my husband. Here I wrote a dissertation on Apollonius' Argonautica. I was an adjunct professor for several years, and then I became a cataloger. I moved to California in 2017 to work at an academic library, and I'm now the Head of Technical Services. Now my husband and cat and I all live in California. In my spare time I like to read, draw, and look at flowers.
2 comments:
You guys are too much. Now I am totally convinced that this is a big haox. There is no way you can both be thinking the exact same thing every day!
Nope, they are for real. I've watched E carefully pick hers out before ever opening the email with D's in it. No cheating, no going back and changing her mind after she saw what he'd sent. Promise. What you see is really what two different people chose entirely separately from each other...
Post a Comment